-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 8:25 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Harrumph...

Hmm...  thanks for noticing...  <G>  Actually I have
been trying to participate.  There are problems
somewhere.  I have called the techs three days
in a row.  They are clueless.  They want to blame
my computer or e-mail program, but I think that
it is them, (server) as I have done everything that
they have asked *me* to do.

Tim Harder