I had every e-mail error message known to man in the last three days.

On Saturday, January 3, 2004, at 10:20 PM, David L. wrote:

Sounds like the trouble I was having with my email server at work...that's
why I had to switch to my home email address.

David L.

Ben Franklin: "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations
become corrupt, they have more need of masters."

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tim Harder Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 8:25 AM To: The Sandbox Discussion List Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Harrumph...

Hmm...  thanks for noticing...  <G>  Actually I have
been trying to participate.  There are problems
somewhere.  I have called the techs three days
in a row.  They are clueless.  They want to blame
my computer or e-mail program, but I think that
it is them, (server) as I have done everything that
they have asked *me* to do.