I agree with Jen and Laurie.

Too bad the media falls for it.

On Tuesday, January 6, 2004, at 10:45 AM, Jen -- wrote:

I still say, publicity stunt. Cant let her be out of the headlines too long.

Jen --

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 4:36 AM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Kabala may have led to Spears' marriage

And in my opinion it is pure drivel. I'm not saying they shouldn't have
gotten it annulled, but to say that a 20 something doesn't understand the
gravity of getting married is idiotic. If she is stupid enough to think that
it was just a game or a joke as her PR folks say, then she needs a sitter
because she's a danger to herself and everyone else around her due to
terminal stupidity.