Title: Do you believe Princess Di was murdered?

From: Question of the Day [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 12:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Do you believe Princess Di was murdered?

Your online source for breaking news
          Sign up for MSN Alerts from MSNBC
Image: Question of the Day

Image: Princess Diana
Today's Question:
Do you believe Princess Di was murdered?

January. 6, 2004, Tuesday

To vote, click here.
To e-mail us your thoughts, click here.

Some background:
Britain’s first formal inquest into the deaths of Princess Diana and her boyfriend Dodi Fayed opened Tuesday, a case in which some see a sinister conspiracy but one of Diana’s bodyguards dismisses as a “mundane road traffic accident.”

Royal coroner Michael Burgess, signaling a broad probe, said he had asked London’s Metropolitan Police to investigate whether conspiracy theories should be part of the inquest. Burgess then adjourned the case, saying it likely would reopen early next year.

Fayed’s father, Egyptian-born billionaire Mohammed al Fayed, who believes his son and Diana were murdered, has repeatedly called for a full public inquiry into the deaths and had said a coroner’s inquest was too narrow. Click here to read more on this story from MSNBC.com.

"I do not believe Princess Di was murdered," says MSNBC's Bill Press. "I think it is outrageous Dodi's father has gotten so far with his mad conspiracy theories. She was killed by a drunken driver."

What do you think?

To vote, click here.
To e-mail us your thoughts, click here.

  Royal Carribean
Black and Brown debate this Sunday

Image: Decision 2004
The Battle for the White House heats up for the Democrats AND the President. MSNBC brings you exclusive coverage of the 'Black and Brown' debate on Jan. 11, 8 p.m. ET. See what the candidates will say now to stay in the race. Click here to learn more about this debate.

Yesterday, we asked you "Britney Spears: Is she totally out of control?" 80 percent of you said "yes."

Here's what some of you said:

"This young lady says she didn't understand the situation she was in. Honestly, she's not only out of control, she's looking for attention (unfavorable) and she's really a moron. I hope she grows up because she is talented but her underdressing is influential to young girls and she just needs the attention, for whatever reason." -Laura Seidler, Boston, MA

"Who cares!" -Heather, AZ.

UNSUBSCRIBE MORE NEWSLETTERS FEEDBACK HELP
To unsubscribe from this newsletter click the "UNSUBSCRIBE" link above.