From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 6:19 AM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: [Sndbox] Drink Your OJ!

Drink Your OJ!

The bartender served a woman a glass of orange juice. The man sitting on the adjacent stool turned to her and said, "This is a special day, I'm celebrating."
"I'm celebrating, too," she replied, clinking glasses with him.
"What areyou celebrating?" he asked. "For years I've been trying to have a child,"she answered. "Today my gynecologist told me I'm pregnant."
"Congratulations," the man said, lifting his glass. "I'm celebrating similar good fortune. As it happens I'm a chicken farmer. For months all my hens had been infertile. Their fertility problem has been solved ...finally fertile."
"How did it happen?" asked the woman."I switched cocks," said the man.
"What a coincidence," she replied