I finally got my Christmas tree stripped of ornaments. I know, it's the 7th day of Jan.....I just didn't feel like getting into the mess of putting it all up. Of course I now have a bare Frazier Fir tree sitting in the middle of my living room.......Maybe I can just keep watering it and hang hearts on it for Valentines Day and eggs for Easter, LOL.....

Oh and what are some good tricks for getting nasty, sticky, pine sap off your hands? They are covered in it and I've washed them like a million times.

Angela
"We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are red"