-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Angela
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 10:45 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Buh Bye

It was saying good bye to a very close friend of mine that died. I wasn't
able to say goodbye to him personally, I had to say it to his grave site. He
and I were very close and in school he wanted to date me, but I was too
young, he was too old, but we were very close friends and he always
protected me. He knew all of my secrets about anything and everything that
had ever happened to me and never judged me for anything I did. I did the
same for him. He died from a very rare disease while I was out of town and I
tried to get back in time for his funeral, but we didn't make it and I
wanted to say bye to him so we went to the cemetary and my husband (who knew
him also) left me alone there for a little while and I sat on his grave for
a few minutes and cried and told him how much I loved him and how much I
would miss him. I still miss him to this day and am actually crying right
now thinking about him.

Angela
"We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are red"