-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Laurie
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 7:34 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Buh Bye

They say hearing is the last thing to go..and they can
even hear you when they are asleep or in a coma like
stage...so..we still talked to my dad even when he was
not alert and with us..and same with Bruce...

Laurie
--- David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I can't imagine going through that...even how Julie
> had to say good bye to
> her mom in August.  We had no idea that her mom
> would not be awake when we
> went back to the hospital after a visit the night
> before.  She didn't wake
> up for the next 3 days till she passed.
>
> David L.
>
> A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his
> fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with
> your money. -- G. Gordon Liddy

=====
Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons from coming and
going. You cannot bribe it or coerce it or reason it into staying. You can
only embrace it when it arrives and give it away when it comes to you.
--Kent Nerburn