Unfortunately for me, I won't get a chance to miss Joey because he's getting a spin
off, so he'll be just as in my face as he is now.  I am not a fan of the show,
although it is funny, I just didn't appreciate it being shoved down my throat for the
past few years, especially when they get paid like $10000 a minute or whatever for
being not so funny.  I especially don't like Matt LeBlanc, although the others I could
give or take, because he made a comment that anyone in the working world who didn't
ask for a raise was an idiot.  An idiot, folks.  So those of the country that are
single mom's working at McDonald's, if they don't ask for a raise, their idiots.  Ah,
the wisdom of Mr. LeBlanc.

Erica