<pushing up palms>

"Go David! Go David!"

On Wednesday, January 14, 2004, at 02:00 PM, David wrote:

Well, that sounds like this "Christian" company I'm working for. They make
assumptions about when they hired me...I have a surprise for them by the end
of this month...I'll clear up any mis-conceptions they have about when I
work and how they will compensate me for that work. I'm about tired of this
place.

David L.

A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his
fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with
your money. -- G. Gordon Liddy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Angela
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 1:50 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Which 'friend' will you miss more?

I call my husband an idiot all the time for not asking for a raise. He's
been with that company for almost 12 years and has only gotten 2 raises, and
then not much of one. He basically does everything for that company and gets
nothing.

Angela

"I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for
the gods they made"

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of David Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 2:41 PM To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List' Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Which 'friend' will you miss more?

I don't like asking for a raise, but I'm about to. But I sure wouldn't call
anyone a idiot that didn't. A guy has worked here for 9 years and has had
only one raise in that time. Sad that this place is like that.