You should get a raise every year when you have your
yearly evaluation. How you do should reflect the
amount of that raise.

Laurie
--- David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't like asking for a raise, but I'm about to.
> But I sure wouldn't call
> anyone a idiot that didn't.  A guy has worked here
> for 9 years and has had
> only one raise in that time.  Sad that this place is
> like that.
>
> David L.
>
> A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his
> fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with
> your money. -- G. Gordon Liddy

=====
Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons from coming and going. You
cannot bribe it or coerce it or reason it into staying. You can only embrace it when
it arrives and give it away when it comes to you.
--Kent Nerburn