I'm just worried now about not having it all paid for, but I was told if you apply for a student loan you are guaranteed to get it so that helps some. I'm over the largest part of the paperwork now.

Angela

"I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made"
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 10:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Registering today

In a message dated 1/15/2004 10:02:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
It's all the financial aid stuff that's bothering me.

Me TOO!!  Like, I'm pretty sure it'll be OK, but I feel like the paperwork is a giant monster that I have somehow tied up, and it will come and get me if I try to look at it.

Erica

"I don't want to control everything, I just want people and events to mold to my desires!"
-- Tino Tonitini

www.marykay.com/ericava