hehe, exactly.

Angela

"I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made"
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 10:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Registering today

In a message dated 1/16/2004 10:21:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Yeah, I already did my FAFSA stuff. I need to do mine for next semester, but have to wait for all my tax crap before I can do that.

Angela
My new school is more expensive than  my old school, and I know there won't be any problem, but today I procrastinated by pretending I was too busy at work to deal with it.  Actually, I was, because I'm trying to close out the construction site before I leave next Thursday.  But what are they going to do if I don't, fire me? Heh heh.  You know what they say though - "Never do today what you can put off til tomorrow."

Erica

"I don't want to control everything, I just want people and events to mold to my desires!"
-- Tino Tonitini

www.marykay.com/ericava