Jennifer Aniston (Steve Granitz/WireImage.com)Idle Chatter from Aniston, Britney
Jennifer Aniston, who perked things up on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend with her spot-on Britney Spears impersonation, is looking forward to a nice long vacation once "Friends" wraps in a few weeks, but first she has to survive the final episodes. "It's silly, but reading my lines as Rachel has deeper significance these days," Brad Pitt's better half tells Cindy Pearlman. "That's something I've done forever and now I savor it." Aniston is currently out stumping for "Along Came Polly," which hits screens Jan. 16. And speaking of Britney, the newly single pop tartlet is doing a mini-tour of Britain set to kick off April 30, reports the London Sun. "I'm really thrilled to be coming back to tour the UK," the former Mrs. Alexander recites to the paper. "This is going to be my best tour yet and I hope that you really enjoy it."