From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 9:43 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Social Security Gamble

How would such a plan account for the millions of seasoned citizens
that currently rely on SS? Where would the money come from to
keep writing their checks?

I do agree that in the long run, in order to make SS solvent, that we
will need to privatize, but to propose a total switch over would be
political suicide.