From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 8:55 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Social Security Gamble

If he were a man he'd not only go there, but announce the privatization of Social Security.  At least he'd show some spine.  It's time the gvt got out of the retirement business.  If my 403b can have an average return of 35% over the past decade then there is no reason for SS to have a return of 2%.  Let me take the amount of money I give to the fools in DC and put it in my 403b.