Or they pop across the border and drop the baby out and it's automatically a US citizen and can get welfare.  This is really getting under my skin.  I rarely agree with Pat Buchanan, but I agree with him on immigration.  He says close the borders to all immigration immediately until we assimilate all the people currently in the US.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 9:20 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] JPS to expand immigrant care

I feel your pain. This is one of the things that will *have* to be worked out if
we are ever going to be able to get our health care under control. There has
to an incentive for middle class family's to continue to pay for health insurance.
I believe under the new Bush worker plan, workers will be encouraged to bring
their families over too. Trust me... that will be a big hit. The way the system is
set up now, your insurance will go up to pay for these new family's having babies.