Hehe... <G>

On Sunday, January 18, 2004, at 02:37 PM, Bethany wrote:

Dear Lazy Larry, if you get fired for calling out, that's your tough luck jackass.
Otherwise, suck it up like a real man, grab a barf bag and get your ass to work.

<image.tiff>
----- Original Message -----
From: Charles
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 4:13 PM
Subject: [Sndbox] Dear Sandbox....germ warfare

DEAR Sandbox: I have a serious problem. I believe that I have come down with the flu, but I know that if I call in to work to request a sick day I will likely be fired. I'm the stupid one who cried wolf a few too many times. I have called in sick many times when I just didn't feel like going in. I don't want to give everybody at work the flu but I also don't want to lose my job. What should I do? -- Larry, Brooklyn, N.Y.

<image.tiff>