Dear Puke Face,
You call that a serious problem?  Hell you wouldn't know the flu if it crawled up your ass and mutated.  You have a damn head cold you frigging headcase.  Get your lazy ass to work and quit whining.

----- Original Message -----
From: Charles
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 4:13 PM
Subject: [Sndbox] Dear Sandbox....germ warfare

DEAR Sandbox: I have a serious problem. I believe that I have come down with the flu, but I know that if I call in to work to request a sick day I will likely be fired. I'm the stupid one who cried wolf a few too many times. I have called in sick many times when I just didn't feel like going in. I don't want to give everybody at work the flu but I also don't want to lose my job. What should I do? -- Larry, Brooklyn, N.Y.