Title: New Document

3-In-1 Oil

The time had come for Bubba's pregnant wife to deliver, so off to the hospital they went. Shortly after arriving in the delivery room, the doctor looked at Bubba and said, "Bubba, you just had you a son!" Bubba was so excited, but just then the doctor spoke up and said, "Hold on, we ain't finished yet."

A few minutes later, the doctor delivered a girl and said, "Hey, Bubba, you got you a daughter." Bubba was becoming quite puzzled by this. Then the doctor spoke up again, "Hold on Bubba, we still ain't finished."

The doctor then delivered another boy. "Bubba," said the doctor, "you got you another boy. Don't worry though, cause there ain't no more."

The next day, Bubba and his wife took the three babies home. When they arrived, they sat down and began talking. "Mama, 'member that night we ran out of vaseline and we used that 3-in-1oil?"

"Sure do, Bubba," his wife said.

"Sure is a damn good thing we didn't use no WD-40!" Bubba exclaimed.

  3in 1!

[>>Charles<<]