Title: New Document

Why not have your cake and eat it too - it's cake, what else are you  going to do with it?
=====
If you've ended up in hell with someone, and you're still mad at them, where do you tell them to go?
=====
A man took his teenager son to visit a famous rabbi who had reputation of a saint. In the rabbi's home the guests were invited to a dinner. During the dinner, the son noticed that the famous rabbi put into his dishes plenty of salt. To the youngster's question, his father explained, "The rabbi is a saint. He avoids having any pleasure which would come from ingratiating his flesh. All his pleasures are spiritual. So he salts his food to kill the pleasant taste."

In a while, the rabbi's wife walked into the dining room. She turned out to be a buxom young woman with sensuous lips and a vivacious _expression_ on her face. The teenager can't take his eyes off the rabbi's wife.

Finally his father said, "Don't o gle the rabbi's wife, it's impertinent."

The boy answered, "But father, I am just trying to figure out, how much salt the rabbi needs to have no
pleasure."
====

COMEBACKS FOR "WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED"

11. Because I don't like having a 50% chance of some day losing everything that is important to me.

10. You haven't asked yet.

9. What? And spoil my great sex life?

8. Just lucky, I guess.

7. I'm waiting until I get to be your age.

6. I wouldn't want my parents to drop dead from sheer happiness.

5. I guess it just goes to prove that you can't trust those voodoo doll rituals.

4. What? And lose all the money I've invested in running personal ads?

3. We really want to, but my lover's husband just won't go for it.

2. I don't want to have to support another person on my paycheck.

1. Why aren't you thin?

[>>Charles<<]