I get quite a lot of these starting with ...

"Minnesota, which can clinch a wild-card playoff spot with a loss by either
Carolina or St. Louis this weekend, appeared on its way to retaking the
lead. But a holding penalty on Birk -- the Vikings were flagged nine times
for 78 yards -- wiped out a 16-yard run by Michael Bennett that would have
given them the ball at the Green Bay 40 just before the 2-minute warning."

I'm reporting them but SNIFFER isn't picking them up. Any ideas? I've had
quite a few over the past 3-4 weeks.

David