        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Pete McNeil
        Sent: Wed 3/30/2005 4:28 PM
        To: Keith Johnson
        Subject: Re: [sniffer] Persistent Sniffer

        On Wednesday, March 30, 2005, 4:08:35 PM, Keith wrote:

        KJ>  I noticed in the archives about a .cfg file one can configure for
use
        KJ> when running Persistent sniffer.  How do you download it or obtain
it?
        KJ> Thanks for the aid.

        You can find a sample .cfg file in the latest distribution. If you
        don't already have a .cfg then chances are your .exe file won't
        understand it anyway ;-)

        You can always find the latest distribution on this page:

        http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Try-It.html

        Best,

        _M

        This E-Mail came from the Message Sniffer mailing list. For information
and (un)subscription instructions go to

<<winmail.dat>>