To other Declude users with Sniffer:

I currently tag subject lines at 10 and delete at 20.  Sniffer results are
scored at 9.  No two tests currently result in more than 18 and therefore it
takes three failed tests to delete.

I am considering moving Sniffer to 10. This would tag the subjects based on
Sniffer alone, but still required three failed tests to delete.

Question: Do any of you tag subject lines based on Sniffer alone?  My main
problem is that some of my users delete based on the tagged subject line.

Thanks,
John