From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of System Administrator
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 9:38 AM
To: Sniffer
Subject: Re: [sniffer] Declude and Sniffer

on 7/20/05 9:44 AM, Jonathan  Schoemann wrote:

> Question: Do any of you tag subject lines based on Sniffer alone?  My
> main problem is that some of my users delete based on the tagged subject
line.

I weight each category in Sniffer differently. Some messages are deleted by
Sniffer alone, some messages have the subject line altered by Sniffer alone
and at least one category in Sniffer does nothing visible (other than add
some weight to the message).

This web page will show you how I weight (RSW column) the various
categories. I change the subject at weight 30, delete at 40.

http://12.4.184.4/mdlp/

Greg