I can assure you that is not the case - quite the opposite in fact. I
would never suggest that you don't keep a plan B handy - everyone,
IMO, should always have a plan B, C and D handy - In fact, that MO is
one of the reasons we're still at it ;-)

None the less, what's really going on here is that we are finally
expanding to reach our potential, and I feel it's important to do that
sooner rather than later. It took a while to find a partner that was
up to the task.

I've had a lot of important enhancements and new technologies planned
and waiting on the shelf for some time now.

The count-down is over. Now it is time to get these things deployed. I
know that once you've seen some of the things that are coming you will
be well pleased with the results. I know I will.

_M

here:https://www.armresearch.com/message-sniffer/forms/form-renewal.aspThanks,