From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Fox, Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 3:06 PM
To: sniffer@SortMonster.com
Subject: RE: [sniffer] Last chance to renew at the old price!

See, like I said: "We haven't raised prices in a long time, we need the
money, like it or lump it."

We like the product, and will probably keep using it, but I'll be sure to
extract my 34% price increase through inane tech support requests, phone
calls, e-mails, etc.

If there really hasn't been a price increase in 5 years, a six or seven
percent increase per year makes more sense to me than 34% all at once.

Such a huge increase, in such a short period of time, smacks of "Someone
needs a new Lexus" much more than it does we need to remain a viable
business.