1. What is YOUR motive for taking such a tone?

2. I never made an out right solicitation. It was done in for the benefit of others. I am a small business and to my bottom line, every dollar or 5 dollars or 10 dollars count. I clearly said I am not in the business of selling software or hardware. I have turned away requests before from people that have contacted me off list about software. It is extremely rare that I will sell to other than my clients.

3. How do you respond to the posting on this very list by Pete just a bit ago that the seller selling at such a low rate is a valid reseller?

4. How do you respond to the posting on this very list by Michael Murdock that yes you can renew with Declude at a lower cost?

Your responses are injecting that I am taking advantage of something or trying to take away something from SortMonster. That is not true at all.

Your comment about competing is very unusual, in that in essence many of us are natural competitors to one anther, yet day after day we help each other, in essence helping our competitor.

John T

eServices For You