It shows 292.50 now on the site so evidently they are taking the price up.

Rick Hogue

Intent.Net – Web Hosting

3802 Handley Avenue

Louisville, KY 40218

1-502-459-3100

1-800-866-2983 Toll Free

New Books Available

"Prosperity Or Better Times Ten"

"Hot Slot Secrets"

"The Incredible Inman's Louisville Trivia Challenge"