Has anyone got an automated updating script for updating rulebases for MDaemon. I am just demoing the software now. The plugin seems to be working well. I have used the Imail script from the website that Bill Landry contributed (thanks Bill). Is there a way to automatically send the conformation email that the update worked as it was supposed to like it does in IMail? If we discontinue Imail usage and go to MDaemon will the Sniffer license transfer OK? (Only running one server with it at a time).

Thanks,

Grant
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by EA Media Internet Services]