Search your sniffer logs and include the log lines for that particular
message.

-Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Rogers
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 3:55 PM
To: sniffer@SortMonster.com
Subject: [sniffer] False Positives

My users have been getting a lot of FPs by Sniffer lately.  They send me

the email with the FULL HEADERS displayed and I forward this email on to

SortMonster.  The program they use to analyze incoming submissions check

MY email headers, determine that SNIFFER was not at fault and sends me
back an email saying it didn't find any flags.  How the heck am I
supposed to submit FPs from my users to SNIFFER?!!  I also save my
user's email and attach it to my submissions to sortmonster, but these
too are not flagged.

Very frustrating, esp since SNIFFER FPs are particularly dangerous since

I give it so much weight.

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses.]

This E-Mail came from the Message Sniffer mailing list. For information
and (un)subscription instructions go to