On Jul 1, 2008, at 12:25 PM, Rob McEwen wrote:

Steve,

Do you have the ability to add into your current filtering additional RBLs and/or URI blacklists? I have some good suggestions there!

Rob McEwen

Rob,

If I move away from eWall I will be left with just iMail till I find something else (purpose of my email). iMail has URL blacklists. eWall has URI Blacklists but I'm still looking for that perfect client to put in-front of my mail server (software based). So you probably have some good suggestions but I still need to get that program that can appreciate them.

Regards,

Steve Guluk
SGDesign
(949) 661-9333