From: Daniel Kruler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 5:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: WSDL

That is what I actually need: Java2WSDL generator.

I am confused about binding and service sections of WSDL.

What should I have in <soap:operation soapAction="????"/> of every
operation in BINDING?

What type of encoding should I specify in USE if I am passing primitive
data types?

How does <service name="XYZ"> correspond to deployment descriptor?

What SOAP address should be used in
<port>
        <soap:address location="?????"/>
</port> ?