From: Trang K. Duong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 7:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: WSDL

Hi there,

Here is the site where you can download java2WSDL: themindelectric.com
However, I don't like the way it generates your wsdl from your java class;
i.e.,
it doesn't keep the name of your operation's arguments, instead, it give
names
like 'arg0, arg1,..'.

For example,

  <message name='addEntryRequest3'>
    <part name='arg0' type='xsd:string'/>
    <part name='arg1' type='xsd:string'/>
    <part name='arg2' type='xsd:string'/>
    <part name='arg3' type='xsd:string'/>
  </message>

Hope it helps.
trang

> Mailing-List: contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]; run by ezmlm
> list-help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> list-unsubscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> list-post: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: "Ding, Chengmin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: WSDL
> Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 18:02:00 -0400
>
> IBM WSTK 2.1 has the built-in functionality to convert .class into .wsdl
> It can be started using the command line tool: servicewizard.bat
> Then you can go through the generated .wsdl and depolyment decription file
> to find out the mappings.
>
> HTH.
>
> -Chengmin

Trang K Duong
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

650-604-3989 (P)           650-604-2238 (F)
ELORET - Thermosciences Institute
NASA Ames Research Center
M/S 258-1
Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000