Someone sent me a sample of Soap -> VB if you'd like a copy of it, I'd be
happy to forward it on.

                    sramasu@sears

                    .com                 To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                         cc:

                    16-07-01             Subject:     SOAP for non Java Client

                    01:07 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    soap-user

Hi,

How to make use of Apache SOAP, if my client is a non Java client. All the
SOAP samples contain a Java client which makes use SOAP "Call" obejct to
communicate to the SOAP server(RPCRouterServlet).

What if, I don't have access to any SOAP API at my client side, since it is
a non Java client. How do I communicate to SOAP server without using "Call"
object.

Thanks.
Sekar.

--

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or