From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 9:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SOAP for non Java Client

Hi,

How to make use of Apache SOAP, if my client is a non Java client. All the
SOAP samples contain a Java client which makes use SOAP "Call" obejct to
communicate to the SOAP server(RPCRouterServlet).

What if, I don't have access to any SOAP API at my client side, since it is
a non Java client. How do I communicate to SOAP server without using "Call"
object.

Thanks.
Sekar.