Sender: Stefan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Time: Monday, October 22, 2001, 5:57:53 PM

        I had similar problems with IBM WSTK. I've never tried any in
WSDE.
        The only example that passed with no problem was
EBayWatcherService from XMethods.net.
        The problem is in WSDL version that differ in case of IBM
WSTK. EBayWatcherService has two different WSDL definitions. Try it.

        Has anybody tried WSIF (Web Services Invocation Framework)
from IBM?

--
pozdrav...
          coyote