Hi all,

Before WSTK 2.4, IBM's toolkits generated and consumed WSDL that did not
namespace qualify the references to WSDL elements.

For example:
(incorrect)
<binding name="eBayWatcherBinding" type="eBayWatcherPortType">

vs

(correct)
<binding name="eBayWatcherBinding" type="tns:eBayWatcherPortType">

where tns is the namespace for the wsdl doc. If the toolkit encountered
qualification, it errored.

This is actually a bug, and it led to WSDL interop problems between IBM
toolkits and most non-IBM toolkits.

For the services actually *owned* by XMethods, I did indeed publish an "IBM"
version of the WSDL in addition to the "regular" version, to get around this
problem.

This is fixed in WSTK 2.4, though, so hopefully I will be able to take those
"alternative" links down soon.

cheers,
Tony