Hi all ,
I am a newbe to Apache Soap and I have some problems transmiting some
parameters to remote methods . On client side I work with kSoap that does not
know explicitly to send a Date object so it should be more handcoded . I
managed to send it like this

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:n0="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XML$ <SOAP-ENV:Body
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>
  <checkData xmlns="urn:Simple" id="o0" SOAP-ENC:root="1">
   <date xmlns="" xsi:type="n0:Date">java.util.Date@6d737ca3</date>
  </checkData>
 </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

But the soap server ( apache soap ) throws an SoapFault with the following :
No deserializer found to deserialize a "http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap:Date
"... bla bla bla .
So please show me where is the mistake ( in fact the wrong part of the soap
xml that I send ) .
And please someone send something like an example of xml with date that
worked .

Thanks alot ,
dovle .