Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade from a previous version of
Apache SOAP, and I'm having trouble running the admin
client.

The main page runs ok, but when I hit deploy or list
any other button I get the following raw HTML/Java
junk.

Please assist me if you can. Here is the output I get
in the browser window from "list":

<%@ page import="java.util.*,
org.apache.soap.server.*" %>

<h1>Service Listing</h1>

<%
  ServiceManager serviceManager =

org.apache.soap.server.http.ServerHTTPUtils.getServiceManagerFromContext(application);

  String[] serviceNames = serviceManager.list ();
  if (serviceNames.length == 0) {
    out.println ("<p>Sorry, there are no services
currently deployed.</p>");
  } else {
    out.println ("<p>Here are the deployed services
(select one to see");
    out.println ("details)</p>");
    %>
    <ul>
    <%
    for (int i = 0; i < serviceNames.length; i++) {
      String id = serviceNames[i];
    %>
      <li><a href="showdetails.jsp?id=<%=id%>"><%=
id%></li>
    <%
    }
    %>