Ok. The problem is due to precomiled jsps but I have
no idea where they are.

By continuously hitting "refresh" I eventually got new
copies to load, but I have no idea where the original
compiled pages were being kept !

--- Gordon Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to upgrade from a previous version of
> Apache SOAP, and I'm having trouble running the
> admin
> client.
>
> The main page runs ok, but when I hit deploy or list
> any other button I get the following raw HTML/Java
> junk.
>
> Please assist me if you can. Here is the output I
> get
> in the browser window from "list":
>
> <%@ page import="java.util.*,
> org.apache.soap.server.*" %>
>
> <h1>Service Listing</h1>
>
> <%
>   ServiceManager serviceManager =

org.apache.soap.server.http.ServerHTTPUtils.getServiceManagerFromContext(application);