You can convert a byte[] to a String and back using ByteArray(In|Out)putStream.

S-





"Davenport Todd S GS-11 96 CG/SCTOA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/07/2002
09:36:25 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: Steve Salkin/3rd/US/AON)

Subject:  Base64Serializer  [Virus Checked]




Hello all!

� A simple newbie question...

I am trying to register org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.Base64Serializer as a
custom type mapping to an RPC service.� The problem I'm running into is that
Base64Serializer wants to marshall/unmarshall to a byte[] array, but the SOAP
servlet wants the custom serializers to transform back and forth to a Java
object type.� I tried using the Byte object primitive wrapper, but it didn't
work.� For that matter, I'd really like to transform back and forth to a String
type.

Has anyone else done this?� I can't find any relevant information in the FAQs or
mailing list archives.

Thanks in advance.

~tsd

****************************
Todd S. Davenport
96 CG/SCTOA
Eglin AFB, FL
COM: (850) 882-5498
DSN: 872-5498
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
****************************





Reply via email to