From: Juan Gargiulo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 March 2002 02:53
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Performance problems

Hi,

I'm using the Apache SOAP server under Weblogic 5.1 (sp10), with a
stateless SessionEjb service. On the client side I'm using the SOAP
client side API.

My client loads and sends a string to the server, and the server
processes this string. But I'm finding that this is dexterously slow
with big strings (200000 bytes). According to some measures that I took,
the bottleneck is happening on the SOAP server, there is a huge gap
between when the client sends the call to the RPC servlet, and the
actual method in the EJB is called.

1. Did any of you experienced performance problems with this
configuration?
2. Can somebody explain briefly what is going on since the rpcrouter
servlet receives the request and the actual method in the EJB is called?

Thanks in advance!!

juan

they are addressed. Any views or opinions are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Exel
Computer Systems plc. If you have received this email in error
please notify Customer Services on 0115 946 0101.