From: Christian Dutaret
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 4:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Apache Soap RPCRouter problems

This sounds like an XML parser version

Tomcat 3.x uses a JAXP 1.0 parser (parser.jar) which has some different
method signatures as a jaxp 1.1 compliant parser like xerces.
If you put xerces.jar in your tomcat/lib directory, it won't be seen as
tomcat sets its classpath in alphabetic order. Any caller expecting a jaxp
1.1 method will call the jaxp1.0 method instead and fail.

Just try to put all soap related jars in tomcat/lib directory, then rename
parser.jar to zparser.jar and restart tomcat. This should do the trick.

Otherwise you can switch to Tomcat 4, which uses a jaxp1.1 parser.

Hope this helps
Ch.