Ahhh. THAT would explain why it seemed to 'come and go' with different
installs of SOAP 2.2 - I didn't notice those Xerces minor releases! :)

Thanks so much,

Richard.

                    Mark

                    Childerson           To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <mark@childer        cc:

                    soft.com>            Subject:     Re: SOAP in Applets (was: do an

                                         Apache SOAP 2.3 release ?)

                    03/05/2002

                    11:50 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    soap-user

The problem was in Xerces 1.4.1 and not Xerces 1.4.4, so just keep track of

your Xerces version and you should be ok.

Mark