|
I still have the same
response from the server. Maybe I have to set
server.xml in a specific way? Here is the current release: <Context
path="/quotation" docBase="C:/PersoECL/Techno/Soap/soapuser-1.0/src/com/soapuser/soap/server/quotation"
crossContext="true"
debug="0"
reloadable="true"
trusted="false"> </Context> With that I can see initialization
phase of Quotation running. After deployment, I can see
my service with Apache Soap Admin but I still have the same error when calling
soap service. Is it important to say that I’m
not using any Java IDE? Thanks again Eric -----Message
d'origine----- Eric, your soap server
does not find 'com.soapuser.soap.server.quotation.Quotation' it must be in webapps\soap\WEB-INF\classes
( the classes ) or webapps\soap\WEB-INF\lib
( the *.jar ) chris ----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 4:00 PM Subject: Soap tutorial at http://www.soapuser.com/fr/server4.html Hello, Can anyone help to find out my problem. What does mean this message when sending a message to
a SOAP service (using example founded at http://www.soapuser.com/fr/server4.html) C:\PersoECL\Techno\Soap>java
com.soapuser.soap.client.quotation.GetAllQuotations http://127.0.0.1:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter Generated fault: Fault Code
= SOAP-ENV:Client Fault String = Deployment error in SOAP service
'urn:QuotationService': class name
'com.soapuser.soap.server.quotation.Quotation' could not be resolved: com.s oapuser.soap.server.quotation.Quotation
Tanx you for help! |
- Soap tutorial at http://www.soapuser.com/fr/server4.html Eric Clement
- Re: Soap tutorial at http://www.soapuser.com/fr/server... Scott Nichol
- Re: Soap tutorial at http://www.soapuser.com/fr/server... Christian Bock
- Re: Soap tutorial at http://www.soapuser.com/fr/se... Eric Clement
- Re: Soap tutorial at http://www.soapuser.com/f... Christian Bock
- RE: Soap tutorial at http://www.soapuser.c... Eric Clement
- Re: Soap tutorial at http://www.soapu... Scott Nichol
- Re: Soap tutorial at http://www.soapuser.com/fr/server... Martin Gainty
