Title: axis

i'm just reading that http://xml.apache.org/axis/ = (kind of) apache soap 3.0,
should we all use that now?

Scott: i can not reproduce the problem with polymorphism, because now it works fine!

I think the reason it failed was that i used different .class files for the same java class, in different deployed files. This happend because to make the thing work, i have to put many of my classes into the soap.war, as well as have them deployed in my own ear's (containing ejbs). I wonder if there isn't a better way to make it work (i don't like to add my classes into the soap.war but i don't know how to make it work without doing so).

dieter