The client does not support keep-alives.  The server behavior with
respect to HTTP things like keep-alives is governed by the Web server
you are using and its configuration.

On 5 Feb 2003 at 13:09, Luke Galea wrote:

> Do you mean that the Apache SOAP server doesn't support keep-alives? Or
> the client?
>
> I am finding that my attempts at writing a custom SOAP Transport are
> failing as well.. so perhaps you meant the former. This is frustrating..
>
> I tried using pureTLS instead of JSSE.. no change.. so I think it's the
> JDK itself that is acting up. I am just surprised that this problem
> isn't higher profile!! It makes it unusable. I am finding 0 out of 10
> times it is reusing the connection.
>
> Luke Galea
> Software Development
> BlueCat Networks
> 905-762-5225

Scott Nichol

Do not reply directly to this e-mail address, as it is filtered to
only receive e-mail
from specific mailing lists.