From: Madhavi Thottempudi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 5:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Soap and jdk1.4

Hi there!
I was curious if anybody has compiled SOAP with jdk1.4. I would like to know UR experience with it and mainly if it worked
with clients compiled with both jdk1.3 and jdk1.4

In my previous post may be U would have noticed that I had "
SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI" error.
That was because my client and soap service are compiled with different version of jdk.
To solve that I have recompiled my client classes with jdk1.3 (used be jdk1.4) and now it runs fine with soap.
But I want to do it other-way-round. But before that it would be nice to know about UR experiences
and horror stories, if any :)

Thanks

best regards,
madhavi

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential. Any use, copying or dissemination of any portion of this e-mail by or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized. If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to sender and delete it from your system immediately.