This is my classpath:

C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18\common\endorsed\xmlParserAPIs.jar;C:
\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18\common\endorsed\xercesImpl.jar;C:
\soap-2_3\lib\soap.jar;C:\soap-2_3;C:
\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18\common\lib\mail.jar;C:
\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18\common\lib\activation.jar

Bin

                      "schyzad"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      .uk>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: HELP ME!

                      03/14/2003 06:54

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      soap-user

I tried this but it is still giving me the same result. What about the
classpath?
Shehzad